SO DELICIOUS- Mushroom/Broccoli/Tofu Pizza with zucchini, red onion, garlic, fresh lemon, olive oil and herbs (rye mountain bread base)
Holy shit I am making this beauty soon
(Source: , via h34lthyliv-deactivated20131205)
if i ever get one…hahaha
^ haha same. i want to be lifted </3
Maybe your boyfriend is just weak lol/jk/start rant.
In my opinion, this shouldn’t be considered “thinspo”, since it’s a poorly backed statement. It’s actually doing the worse thing by really saying “you have to be as light as you can get”. Am I thinking too deep into this? No. Because shit like this helped to trigger my eating disorder.
tiff and mish.
I love this picture.
Umph, Tiff you’re such a babe
(Source: angieharmon, via )
The pill affects people differently. With me, it makes my boobs larger and makes me sick around dinnertime.
Common side-effects of the pill: breast tenderness or swelling, changes in weight, nausea [not vomiting, just feeling ick for a bit], mood swings, etc.
Some of the more stronger pills [eg. Yasmin] increase the chance of blood clots. I’m taking Levlen, which is safer.
Positive things about the pill: you can control when you get your period, it’s 97-99% effective as a contraception if taken correctly, can clear up acne [the harsher pills may do the opposite], and some women like the bigger boobies. Not for me lol.
Negative things about the pill: you strictly have to take it at the same time each day [or close to.. VERY ANNOYING], the side effects listed above, and if you live in America, you have a war staged by Santorum against the pill because he’s one of those Republican douchebags who obviously has experience with the pill. I’m lucky to live in a country where women’s health is a favoured priority. /end rant.
There’s also some research that the pill can be linked to a slight increased chance in breast cancer, though nothing has been proven.
I’m angry at a few things:
1. I haven’t been able to properly exercise for quite a long time now. I’ve had practically no energy, even though I eat well and have even added fish and eggs back into my diet to try and counter-act this wave of weakness. I’ve gone all flabby again. Still small and that, but yeah… no definition. Sad.
2. My lower gut keeps bulging out. Depressing.
3. I’m on the pill now, which has made my boobs literally explode. Have to buy new bras when I have no money.
4. I haven’t replied to any inbox messages because I’ve either had no time or I haven’t had motivation. Sorry guys~
5. I just pigged out on chocolates mum left me because I was craving something sweet really badly.
But hey, I’ve told myself that I gotta get back into my healthy habits again. Everyone hits a wall at some point in their lives. Time to revamp!
Thissss for December
Mini Apple Donuts
- 1/4 cup of lightly packed brown sugar (140)
- 1/4 cup of white sugar (194)
- 1 1/2 cups of finely diced apples, peeled and cored (86)
- 1 1/2 cups of plain flour (683)
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder (8)
- 1/2 tsp salt (0)
- 1 tsp nutmeg (12)
- 1/3 cup of chilled unsweetened applesauce (35)
- 1 egg (63)
- 1/4 cup of milk (31)
Preheat your oven to 350F. Whisk the flour, baking powder, sugars, salt and and nutmeg in a bowl. Add the chilled applesauce. Mix the applesauce with the flour mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg. Mix in the milk and fold in the chopped apples. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture. Stir using a spatula or spoon making sure not to overmix. Place a spoonful of batter into each mold of a buttered mini donut pan (Note: If you do not have one of these, mini muffin pans work fine, too!)
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the donuts are just golden. Remove from the oven, unmold and serve immediately.
Nutritional information (per one mini donut): 53 calories, 0g total fat
I have this problem and never heard this before! So good to know!
Now THIS is useful.
so gunna use this!
Thyme Roasted Carrots
Vegan Strawberry Wholewheat Pancakes